Sunday, 20 January 2013

Space Age Leggings

I think that I've featured these in a previous post but I love them so much that I don't care! Sci-fi inspired clothes have been a huge trend lately, which means stocking up on metallic gear. The best way to do this is with some awesome holographic or shiny bottoms. These foil leggings from Urban Outfitters were £35, but now they've been reduced to £10. Since I can't resist a good deal, I bought myself an pair of the silvery white ones. You can purchase them HERE on the Urban Outfitters website, but take care because they'rew selling out fast!


Since I bought the white/silver ones, I'm going to style them like this: With my blue bubble backpack from the previous post

A funky black sweater with a motif or knit
Photographed by Phil Oh 
Obviously my super shiny silver leggings

And my spiked boots

Or something like this:
Metallic legings

2 comments:

  1. Those leggings are amazing! I've also just bought a Bubble Backpack - so fricken' psyched for it to arrive ha. xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine arrived yesterday - they are my favourite thing right now! They're gorgeous and such a great price as well x

      Delete