Sunday, 27 January 2013

MY CLOTHES: Silver Leggings

My Urban Outfitters metallic leggings arrived in the post! I think I am in love. The fact that I'd have to loose at least half my body weight to carry these off as well as the models on the UO website really doesn't bother me. They make my legs look slightly bigger than they are (taking into account that these are extremely flattering photos) but I really don't mind at all because the material is just so beautiful that it makes me feel good! I love how they almost look like a strangely coloured liquid metal. My good camera isn't working and I sprained my ankle (as made apparent by my bandaged foot) which led to these poor quality photos. When I complete this outfit - including my fab new backpack, either my purple Dr. Martens or my spiked boots and an oversized black sweater with a motif.


Also, I was having fun on my IPad today so I thought I'd just share this all with you. E for Elizabeth yay:) (I'm literally so immature when I find fun apps >.<)

8 comments:

  1. Cute tights! Def upload the whole outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will as soon as I get it together! x

      Delete
  2. I love your metallic leggings! I definitely know what you mean about having to lose half your body weight to get in them and make them look good haha, but they look fabby on you :)

    Charlotte xx
    flowersinthewateringcan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah now that summer's coming I'm definitely going to have to! xx

      Delete
  3. Really wish I could pull off silver leggings, they look so cool

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice leggings

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete