Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Model Appreciation: Charlotte Free

Charlotte Free is a professional fashion model known for her pink hair. She got discovered in 2010 while she was in an arcade, playing video games.
She has done fashion shows for Jeremy Scott, Topshop Unique, Manish Arora, Vivienne Westwood, United Bamboo, House of Holland, Moncler Gamme Rouge, Thierry Mugler, Charlotte Ronson, Danielle Scut, Richard Chai, Limi Feu, and Chanel.
She appears in editorials for Bullet, i-D, Harper's Bazaar Australia, Dazed & Confused, Dossier Journal, Vogue Japan, V Man, Interview, and Jalouse.
She also appeared in a campaign for Maybelline New York.
She's currently signed with IMG Models in New York, Paris, London, and Milan.

(I'll upload a proper bio tomorrow, too tired to do it now)


She makes me sad that I couldn't keep my turquoise hair because of school. As soon as I leave sixth form it'll definitely be lilac, pale pink or even a mix of both!

2 comments:

  1. She looks best fresh faced for me. You're obsessed with backpacks btw! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! But my friend loved the bag and I've gotten compliments from tons of people. It's also been suggested that I fill it with helium... muahaha x

      Delete