Saturday, 26 January 2013

Instagram + Packages

I'm not sure which moment of insanity drove me to get Instagram, but here I am. Yes I gave in, oh well. If you want to follow me my Instagram is @elizabethberi. It'll have mostly pictures from this blog, jewellery I make or pictures I draw and my outfits. So go ahead and follow! (There is a link on the sidebar so just click there or below) Also, my bubble backpacks arrived and I love them. My friend ditched her other bag immediately, as soon as I gave hers to her for her birthday. Since I've gotten many compliments on it, a few odd stares from year 7s and countless suggestions that I should fill it up with helium and wear it as a balloon. As soon as my camera gets working again, I'll post pictures of both those and my newly arrived shiny leggings!

P.S I know I haven't been very consistent with my blog this month, but I've had a lot of things going on. Hopefully blogging will resume daily/every other day in February. Thank you for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment