Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Inflatable Backpack

Remember those super cute inflatable backpacks everybody wore in the 90's? They're back! I've been lusting over them ever since I saw people on the internet start to rock them in early October. They're adorable bubble backpacks that kid's used to wear in the 90's but look awesome if you wear them with oversized jumpers and cool print/shiny leggings. You can find them in a few places online, but they are really cheap HERE at only £1.50 each! The backpacks look great in pastel colours. If not, they also look great clear, metallic or in a range of other colours and prints. I know that for £1.50, I'm definitely going to buy three different coloured ones; probably the blue, clear and silver. Here's how to rock your bubble backpack:

One of my favourite models, Charlotte free looking awesome in a purple bubble backpack, which is slightly off camera due to the angle.

Real 90's kids lookin' awesome in their inflatable gear.

If you love Japanese fashion, then something a little more kawaii may be to your taste:

EDIT: I finally bought the bags! I got the ones from the link, two semi-transparent 'green' ones for me and my friend (though the colour is closer to blue) and another metallic one for me. So exited for them to come!

4 comments:

  1. Nichola Formichetti would totally be into these as they're really fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best thing about them is that they're just so much fun! x

      Delete
  2. Hahaa wow I totally remember these..!! :)

    flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad they're back so that I have an excuse to wear them! x

      Delete