Sunday, 2 December 2012

OOTD: Floral Crop Top

So, as you may know, A few weeks ago I bought a floral crop top (originally from Forever 21) off of the wonderful beautyandablogger. She was selling it for £6 so I couldn't help myself! Seeing as I haven't got a pale pleated maxi skirt at the moment, this skater skirt is what I'm going to wear it around with for a while. I bought the skater skirt is from Topshop for £25 in June so I'm not sure if they still sell it but they probably do. I also made a chain head piece  that looks lovely with this outfit but couldn't find it when I was taking the photos so i replaced it with a daisy headband that I dyed blue. Also wearing my plum Dr. Martens. I love them so much because, as they're really old, they're folded and wrinkled and I honestly prefer it to new-looking Docs. I apologise for looking horrendous (forgive me I took these literally 5 minutes after waking up) but here is the outfit:




I am in love with the back of the top (my label is sticking out oops).

Unfortunately my sister can't take photos very well so half of them were blurry.

You can see in this photo the gold cuffs I bought that I adore. They look like little golden swirls have clung to your wrists! 


It goes really well underneath my Romwe stag jumper. You can't see it in the photos but the top underneath becomes apparent in real life (the jumper is more translucent that it looks!)

The sunlight looks so nice in my bedroom! I don't know why but it always seems to be sunny at weekends recently.

4 comments:

  1. A* for your kwl colour matching. The back of the top is fantastic and so well constructed x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks for the mention! It looks so gorgeous on you :) glad you like it. xx

    http://beautyandablogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete