Thursday, 6 December 2012

NASTY GAL Griffin Knit Jumper

I absolutely love the clothes at Nasty Gal, but seeing as they are a bit out of my price range, I don't tend to shop freely there. However I have fallen in love with this beautiful knit sweater. At $68, the Griffin Knit jumper isn't really that expensive but as I have too many print jumpers already, I'm going to have to let this one pass. If any of you lovely readers of this blog are looking for a nice jumper to keep you warm in the holidays, this one looks great with a great leather skirt. You can buy the knit HERE





I'm also loving these Aztec Ankle booties also from Nasty Gal, $68 HERE

2 comments:

  1. The stockings give this a pop. The boots are intersting as I'm not a fan of the western trend but this aztec flavour is good x

    ReplyDelete