Friday, 21 December 2012

LOTR rewatch

Since I'm going to see the hobbit soon and i had a half-day off at school, I decide to have a Lord of the Rings re-watch marathon. BIG mistake. I am sat here 4 and a half hours in and I've not even made it through the first half of the second movie. I've also got to wake up at 7 tomorrow to go to see my Spain so I should really be asleep by now. Doodling while watching the film - it's a work in progress so I've still got to color it. I tried to make the writing n the bottom banner slightly similar to the Tengwar font... and failed miserably. 


3 comments:

  1. Hobbit is amazing! It looks so wonderful you should defo see the hd version. You'll regret it you don't. Starts slow but then wows you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read the book 5 years ago so I´m rally looking forward to see the film adaption! x

      Delete