Saturday, 15 December 2012

LOST MANNEQUIN Winged Backpack

So continuing with my wing obsession, I've decided to get a winged rucksack for christmas! I first spotted the bag on Tumblr and fell in love. There are some really beautiful handmade ones over at Lost Mannequin. I've decided to get the Winged Backpack for $50 (around £30) which is quite a good price for a handmade bag. Only problem is, I can't pick which colour as their all so nice! Here are all the colours the bags are available in; from pastel blue to primary colours to black:


See how nice they all are! I'm leaning towards the black backpack or the pastel blue/pink or baby pink ones. This website also had a lot of other really cool bags that are all quite reasonable priced and are really lovely as well! Here are some of my personal favourites:


Oh I just want them all!

4 comments:

  1. Fave is the peace sign blue and red one. I think instead of attaching wings to the top of the bag, the wings should be the whole top of the bag ie bigger wings xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true they do look quite small in real life but I love them anyways! x

      Delete
  2. GET THE BLACK ONE ITS SO PURRRRRRDY

    ReplyDelete