Saturday, 22 December 2012

Leather and Wool

As it's winter, we all need to suit up in some nice warm clothes. This is where jumpers come in. a staple of winter clothes, they're both practical and beautiful and when worn with a leather skirt, they can even look smart enough to wear to work! Here is a quick little Polyvore set I made to show some of the different styles of knitted jumpers suit leather skirts:

Knits
Knits by berie001 featuring high heels


P.S. I apologise for the erratic blogging that will probably ensue over the holidays. I'm in Spain visiting my family so I have limited access too Wifi. Also, seeing as it's the holidays and I have 14 little cousins requiring my attention, I simply may not have time to make posts. I will aim to make one at least every three days though so hopefully I will be able to keep that up! x

No comments:

Post a Comment