Saturday, 29 December 2012

Flatform Brogues

When browsing on the internet for shoes, I came across these lovely platform brogues. At only 13 pounds, they are the perfect addition to any wardrobe. The cream one is my least favourite and there was a brown one they were selling that was so bad that it is´nt even worth mentioning. However, The blue and black7oprange ones are perfect as they add a pop of colour to otherwise dull, monochrome footwear. You can buy them HERE
I´m sure I´ve mentioned them before but I´m in love with these plain chunky knit jumpers from topshop. They would co perfectly with a pleated white skirt and the flatforms. You could also wear them with cream7white trousers for a smarter look. The jumpers would go with the platforms of the corresponding colou (Orange jumper = Orange/black platforms, blue = blue/black/white brogues. You can buy the jumpers HERE for 36 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment