Saturday, 8 December 2012

ETSY GoT Inspired Jewellery

I got really bored so I started cruising Etsy for jewellery. Mainly Game of Thrones jewelry for my Christmas list. I found some really pretty pieces  both cheap and expensive. Here are some lovely necklaces, rings, and bracelets:

Silver Dipped Quartz Crystal Point Necklace - £19 - HERE

(Same seller as the necklace) Quartz Crystal Overgrowth Knuckle Ring - £48 - HERE

I love this copper Game of Thrones Arya necklace - £14 - HERE

Black Dragon Game Of Thrones Targaryen Ear Cuff - £12 - HERE

Cute Goldtone Crystal Elephant Ring - £1.91 - HERE

This one reminds me of the Baratheon crown, Thorn With Leaf Ring - £32 - HERE

Bracelet Antique Bronze Stag - £3.19 - HERE

Incredibly awesome Harry Potter Lightning Glasses Ring - £17.93 - HERE

Woodland Enchanted Forest - £10 - HERE

Simple but beautiful hand hammered Copper Necklace - £9 - HERE

2 comments:

  1. The ear cuff is totally kwl! Cute elephant ring gets second place. Fab choices :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all look great even if you're not a Game of Thrones fan! x

      Delete