Monday, 12 November 2012

Wishlist: Pale Shoes

Just a compilation of shoes I want. I have developed an obsession of late with all-white or pale/pastel shoes. I don't know why like these shoes so much as many of them are tricky to pull off, but I just love them! Can't remember the sources for all of them so I'm just going to put pictures, but if you want a specific shoe, leave a note in the comments and I'll try to find where you can buy it. (the ones with the pink backgrounds are from Nasty Gal) So here they are:









I gave in and bought these way before summer. They look exactly like the real ones but they only cost me £25. I absolutely love them!









Granted, some of these shoes are not for everybody, and are quite hard to pull off, but I guess I just like weird shoes! My favourite are the ballet pump platforms: seriously though, is a Wildfox and Jeffrey Campbell crossover not the best thing ever? 


2 comments:

  1. Scary ballet pumps. Too scary! Like the converse platforms most and the tasselled wooden heel is stylish x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't be able to wear the ballet platforms as they wouldn't suit me but I just love their look in photos! I love the converse too, they're just so cute! x

      Delete