Friday, 30 November 2012

Wishlist: Christmas List

There are so many nice clothes I want at the moment. From skeleton jumpers to velvet shoes I just want them all! Unfortunately there is this small issue called money... shame. Well, if my parents wanted to spend an incredible amount of money on me - unfortunately not going to happen - these would be some of the clothes on this list. I'll probably make more of these posts from here to christmas. So, here are the dream clothes:


The beautiful lightning Matuli Skirt - £21 - Lovelysally - HERE


Super cool Skeleton Jumper - £38 - ASOS - HERE


These absolutely gorgeous Messeca Grey Velvet Antoinette Shoes - £110 - Urban Outfitters - HERE


Reminds me of the Dolce & Gabbana A/W12 collection Alice Hannah for Topshop Gem Embellished Headband - £20 - Topshop - HERE


Ultra cute Lazy Oaf Nice Day Sweater - £70 - Urban Outfitters - HERE

Why do pretty things have to cost money? Oh well, I'll probably be able to afford one of two of the things on this list.... so there goes my moths wages:( I just want them all!

2 comments:

  1. The first skirt is one that blogger Alexandra Darby would love. You HAVE to get that skeleton jumper. That whole look is bubblin! x

    ReplyDelete