Monday, 19 November 2012

Statement T-Shirt

It really annoys me when people walk around with 'Nirvana', 'The Ramones' or 'The Beatles' plastered on their t-shirts when they don't even listen to the bands. Statement tees are there to make a personal statement on your likes and loves, so I found a nice little shop on Etsy with all the pop culture t-shirts you could wish for! This way, you can hopefully find a cool looking t-shirt that also reflects your interests. I really like that they have included film posters and references, not just bands. It's also great that they are in a feminine cut as most band t-shirts are huge (they're a great price to). Here are some of my favourites:

The Good The Bad and The Ugly

The Silence of The Lambs

Pink Floyd

Zombie Boy

Bombay Bicycle Club

The Godfather

Nirvana Nevermind

Taxi Driver

Coco Chanel

Frankenstein

Alexander McQueen

Bon Iver

I think I'm going to buy these, they are definitely my favourites:

Trainspotting

Gorillaz

Pulp Fiction

This Pulp Fiction T-shirt will go perfectly with my burgundy disco skirt so that is certainly going to be mine soon! They have lots of other cool T-shirts too so check out their store:

CLICK HERE FOR THE SHOP

2 comments:

  1. Now don't they make a change from all those Rolling Stones lips around! McQueen and Gorillaz = Wow! Tarentino needs to do another Pulp Fiction, easily his best x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reservoir Dogs is my favourite, looking forward Django Unchained! x

      Delete