Sunday, 25 November 2012

Silver Linings Playbook


Went to see Silver Linings Playbook today and it exceeded my expectations. Jennifer Lawrence, Bradley Cooper and Robert De Niro were absolutely perfect as expected but Chris tucker was surprisingly funny which I didn't quite expect. Jennifer and Bradley have another film together coming out soon called Serena so I'll certainly look out for that since I loved them both here. Overall it was great anyway, the film has made it up there on my list of all time favourites. I definitely recommend it, you should all go see it! (I also NEED the coat/dress Jennifer wore in the film as its perfection condensed into a coat >.<)

(You can't see in this picture but it's like a skater dress/coat basically ITS BEAUTIFUL. I need it.)

2 comments:

  1. She makes that movie! Was funny seeing De Niro as Bradley's dad as they were enemies in Limitless. I'm gonna check out details of this Serena movie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that too! I'm quite excited to see how the film is:) x

      Delete