Tuesday, 13 November 2012

OOTD: 50's Floral With A Twist

So this is my new outfit lovelies! I bought the crop top off the wonderful beautyandablogger (it was originally from Forever 21) and decided it would look beautiful with a white pleated midi skirt. I'm still trying to find a the right midi skirt, but I'm pretty set on buying the one below. I also decided I'm going to wear my spiked boots with it to give the outfit an edge (I don't know, I'm in a weird mood okay?)





here's a little sketch to help you visualize it:




So, that's what it would look like more or less. The make up will be bright lips, with coral-tinted cheeks and 40's looking wavy hair, like so:


It's a bit of a weird outfit, I know, but i love it! I don't know what it is about the juxtaposition of the classical styling of the make-up, skirt and top combined with the punky boots but I just love the edgy feel it gives the clothes. Shoes can be found for purchase HERE (they're really reasonably priced!)

EDIT: The crop top has already arrived and you can see it HERE is the post 

2 comments:

  1. Get the feeling you're a Taylor Swift fan! I get the feeling you never ever ever wear boring shoes neither :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not the biggest Taylor swift fan but I do like her style. You're right, I have an allergy to boring boots! x

      Delete