Thursday, 15 November 2012

My Magazine

So in march, I had to create my own fake magazine for my media GCSE - aka the easiest and most pointless GCSE you will ever do in your entire life. So I used my friend Chloe as the model, the one I drew HERE. I know it doesn't look very realistic but I'm pretty proud of the first double page spread. It took me about two months to complete from taking the photos to the final product with three classes each week. this was made in March so I apologise for the outdated clothes - all clothes are mine minus the camouflage jacket, creepers and dino jumper. Here it is:




4 comments:

  1. Chloe aka 'the new Alexa Chung' is a kwl choice of model. The pic of her on the wall is really good, love the styling. The cover pose is a bit FHM tho! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chloe is going to cry with joy when she hears you said that! Blame Chloe for the pose, unfortunately there weren't HF models lying around that day ;) Thanks for the compliments on the styling! x

      Delete
  2. 'blame chloe for the pose' YOU FORCED ME TO DO THAT POSE AND WHEN I REFUSED YOU HIT ME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People are going to think I am some kind of abusive friend ;) x

      Delete