Tuesday, 27 November 2012

My Books

Ok, so this is a bit of a random topic but I really need a new bookshelf. I read books a lot so they are piling up on my bookshelf and I'm running out of space. I'm even having to put books in front of my childhood favourites because I don't have an inch of space that isn't covered with books or CDs. I know I should probably sell some or give them to charity but I just haven't got the heart. Oh well here is the huge mess of books I've compiled over the years:


I went through an Agatha Christie phase about a year and a half ago

Having to pile some of my more recent reads in front of my old books

As a kid my favourite books were the His Dark Materials Trilogy  

 my Anthony Horowitz + The Hunger Games sections

2 comments:

  1. Love Potter, Bryson, Of mice and men and want to get into Game of Thrones as only caught bits of it on tv (mainly Sean Bean being violent). Agatha Chrsitie is interesting choice as I love Sherlock Holmes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the new Sherlock novel, The House of Silk, written by one of my favourite author, Anthony Horowitz, it's great! x

      Delete