Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Model Appreciation: Cara Delevingne

The gorgeous Cara Delevingne is a 5ft 9 high end fashion model.She got her big break when she starred in Burberry's S/S12 campaign alongside Eddie Redmayne which was shot by the brilliant Mario Testino. Since she has walked the runway for Fendi, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Stella McCartney and Jason Wu in the A/W 12/13 show season. She has a huge fanbase, ranks at #25 on the top 50 models on models.com, and is getting bigger by the day! These are some of my favourite pictures of her:











Also I love her dress and her hair in the last picture. The pink streaks in the penultimate picture also look fantastic, I just generally wish I looked like her! 

I'll leave you with this, because when you are a high end fashion model, this is how you pose....



4 comments: