Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Model Appreciation: Alexina Graham

Signed to Elite Model Management, this 5ft 11 model from Nottingham is famed for her bright red hair.  Having appeared in french Marie Claire and Italian D magazine, Alexina Graham is a beautiful girl who modeled for Burberry. She isn't a famous as the other models I've done for Model Appreciation but she's just as gorgeous! Here she is:















Her hair and freckles and body and everything is awesome! I promise I'll do Sui He next week, it's just that I recently found out about Alexina and had to do her for Model Appreciation.

2 comments:

  1. She's really good! Like the gold dress and headband pics most. I like two Select models called Vita and Valerie Van Der Graaf. Not enough pics available yet to blog tho xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this girl is relatively unknown too, it was hard to find a range of pictures so good luck with that post x

      Delete