Monday, 5 November 2012

Coltrane Boots

Coltrane



I was trying to decide what to wear with my new boots - the beautiful ones with the spikes on the post below - so I decided I would make a set of the ways i could wear it. I did substitute the  spiked boots for Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane boots but since they are quite similar, either shoe could work with this outfit. I think I'm going to buy the dungarees but wear them with a  different jumper. I'm thinking of wearing it with either of these since I already have them:




^ that photo is from the brilliant artinourblood so credit goes to her. Her blog is great, you guys should check it out. Anyways....
But really I would like to wear it with either of these jumpers: However they are quite expensive and I don't have enough money to buy them at the moment!





2 comments:

  1. Dungarees in general need some serious pimping! Studs, colours and button details could all have more wow. That blue sweater is a fab colour xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot of my little nerdy badges I'm going to plaster all over it to give it a little bit of an 80's feel:) x

      Delete