Sunday, 4 November 2012

Spiked Boots

I found these boots online and I've decided that I absolutely NEED them! They remind me of Jeffrey Campbell's Coltrane boots but these are considerably cheaper and I like them better as well! Here are the boots: 


Here are the Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane boots which I also like: 


These are $160 from Nasty Gal which is a considerably larger amount of money. I also prefer the other ones mainly because they seem like they are easier to wear (and I'm a sucker for spikes!)

2 comments:

  1. Hi can u tell me where u find online Jeffrey Campbell's spikes the frist one ?
    Please send for my Email. joixana@hotmail.com

    Thank's and kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're not Jeffrey Campbell, and the link's just below the photo love! xx

      Delete